Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Vintage cars!

Sometime us "arty" types get tired, I don't mean just physically, I mean artistically, our profession becomes a bit of a chore and we need inspiration. Well tonight I got it! I planned a evening of editing clients photos, but as I drove home I saw South Lyon main street was packed with vintage cars, music blaring and fair food, Apparently this is happening ever Wed evening from now through September. I raced home, grabbed my camera bag and even though cars aren't my thing had a ball! Hope you like the results, please comment below.




















1 comment:

  1. You took some pretty good pictures there Tracy. I'm not a professional but I've taken thousands of pictures of auto related themes. I might have to stop by South Lyon and check these cats out. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete